Festival Outfits + What to Wear & Packing Tips



Festival Outfits + What to Wear & Packing Tips || Coachella 2018 Hey everyone, welcome back to my channel! In today's video I'm giving you guys some music festival looks plus some tips on what to pack for Coachella as well as other festivals. I know I'm a little late for the party but better late than never, right? I was getting my life together preparing for my first Coachella experience so give me a pass lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this video and as always don't forget to thumbs up! As promised, links to all items are below. FTC: Shoutout to Kenneth Cole for gifting me with the luggage I used for Coachella. As always the views and opinions expressed in this video are 100% my own!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Digitalrunway TV. Designed by OddThemes